Our Alzheimer’s Association traveling cards can be helpful in many situations – whether traveling to the grocery store, a restaurant or even through the airport these cards can help you communicate to others that extra patience is required in a quick, discreet way. You can contact your local office for cards by calling 1.800.272.3900 or print from your own home using these files:
- My Companion has Alzheimer’s Cards
- My Companion has Alzheimer’s Cards in Spanish and English
- I have Alzheimer’s Cards
These files are made to work with business card template paper by Avery 5371 but of course regular paper and a pair of scissors always works as well.
• For more traveling tips, visit Traveling Tips for People in the Early Stages.
• For information on managing activities, check out Alzheimer’s Association Summer Safety Tips
• On how to navigate the holidays, take a look at Holiday Tips – How to Manage the Holidays when your loved one has dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.